Saturday, May 31, 2008

Living in Limbo

It seems that our whole lives have become about, hmmm.. I don't even know what they have become about. Waiting and cleaning I think.

Ever since The Accident, and event I keep promising to stop mentioning, we have always been waiting for, The Check. Be it a disability check or whatever. Currently we are waiting on. THE BIG CHECK...the retirement cash out that is our moving money and our bailout. We have invested everything in this move. Our financial and personal futures, our health our dreams, everything. And, it all depends on a little piece of paper from the state, which should arrive any day now, but who can say?

In the meantime, this is our last paid day in our house. The owner has agreed to let us stay on a pro-rated basis, but we have to let him show the house. I have to say as I write this at 7:30 AM on 5.31.08 that seems like a far-off goal.

If I could provide the olfactory sense with this blog I wouldn't have to tell you that we are battling a horrible cat urine-smell problem.

The once proud Road Show Central has been reduced to this...





And the once proud Road Show Beemer has been reduced to this...





Lest this post get derailed into a whining fest I do have to say I found some extraordinary beauty in our own little yard today.



I watched the purple and orange flowers in the front and back gardens today looking for the right light to photograph them and I was reminded of God as my attention was directed to the very real fact that they followed the sun all day long. I know that is not news to anybody, but when you really, really get in touch with that it is extraordinary and faith inspiring. God knows I need that right now, literally.

No comments: